Check In
Check Out
Adults
Children
Policies

General Policies

Cancellation Policy
If you cancel your reservation, there are not any extra cancellation charges. You just lose the amount of the deposit which you have paid until the date of the cancellation.
Check in
The earliest check-in on the arrival day is at 14:00. Please let us know about the time of your arrival at Rhodes airport, so that I will be able to know the approximate time of your arrival at the hotel.
Check out
The latest check-out time on the departure day is normally at 12:00 (noon time). However, you can extend the stay in your room (provided there is availability) or stay in another available room of the hotel until 18:00 with the extra charge of 30 euros for the studios or 35 euros for the apartments. We do not count the departure day provided that you will be leaving the room before 12:00 noon.
The reservation policy for the studio apartments for 2 or 3 persons:
You need to pay 25% deposit of the total amount in order to confirm the booking (either by credit card or by bank transfer). Another 25% of the total amount must be paid 30 days prior to arrival date and the remaining 50% when you arrive in Summer Memories Hotel Apartments. If you wish to pay the deposit by bank transfer, please contact us.
The reservation policy for the one-bedroom and the two-bedroom apartments for up to 4 persons:
You need to pay 25% deposit of the total amount in order to confirm the booking (either by credit card or by bank transfer). Another 25% of the total amount must be paid 30 days prior to arrival date and the remaining 50% when you arrive in Summer Memories Hotel Apartments. If you wish to pay the deposit by bank transfer, please contact us.